BOSS Underwater Adventure

rbalfour

So my wife & I are looking to do the BOSS Underwater Adventure in St Thomas but she is nervous she will feel claustrophobic in the bell & freak out. Anyone ever do something similar that can provide some input. Does it feel like your in a tiny, little box under 20ft of water? She wants to do it but is afraid.  Thanks in advance.

I had never heard of this so looked it up and it has very good reviews.  I am claustrophobic and would not do this even though it looks like fun.  I can snorkel and years ago did a couple of dives but don’t think I’d even try this BOSS underwater adventure.  

I would be interested after you have done it if your wife actually was ok trying it.  

• Like 1

Yeah she's not going to do it and honestly, as fun as it looks, I'm not going to push it. Want to enjoy the trip and don't want to have her set up for failure. On to other adventures

11 minutes ago, rbalfour said:

Yeah she's not going to do it and honestly, as fun as it looks, I'm not going to push it. Want to enjoy the trip and don't want to have her set up for failure. On to other adventures

Thanks for letting me know.  I love snorkelling and enjoyed diving (but never did deep dives).  

Hope you find something she will enjoy!

• Like 1