Get it in writing!

Senga

We had issues with my Medallion on our recent Grand Princess cruise.  Kimberley Shannon, Guest Services Manager, offered us a complimentary upgrade from our balcony to a mini suite.  We declined since there is no coverage in that deck.  We also turned down complimentary spa treatments; not our thing.  She said she would give us a 20% discount on our next cruise which we accepted.  She said it would be automatically attached to our loyalty number.  Today, when I booked a cruise they have no record of this discount.  😢

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Senga said:

We had issues with my Medallion on our recent Grand Princess cruise.  Kimberley Shannon, Guest Services Manager, offered us a complimentary upgrade from our balcony to a mini suite.  We declined since there is no coverage in that deck.  We also turned down complimentary spa treatments; not our thing.  She said she would give us a 20% discount on our next cruise which we accepted.  She said it would be automatically attached to our loyalty number.  Today, when I booked a cruise they have no record of this discount.  😢

Well at least you have a name.  Maybe you could find her email address some way somehow!

12 hours ago, Senga said:

Contact her to follow up.

Sounds just like these teacher discounts.   They're supposed to be "attached to our loyalty number".   It's not an isolated incident.   Quite frankly, at this point this is just a customer-service way of getting you off the phone.  

• Like 1