Singapore to Dubai May 10, 2023 on Nautica

Maksim

We are considering this cruise, also we are new to Oceania. Has anyone traveled this route? How is this itinerary? Wondering if it’s too hot during that time. Also, how is the veranda stateroom on this ship? Thank you in advance.

Weather is so changeable. I would use google to determine the climate of the area. Certainly it wouldn’t be a guarantee, but it would give you some idea of what to expect. 
I would also check reviews for nautica. Many times the reviewer will include cabin information that will be helpful. It also depends if you are a light packer or bring the kitchen sink (like me!😂)

There probably are some Youtube videos that may provide some necessary information as well. 
good luck!

The regular balconies hold 2 chairs  & a small table/footstool

fine for enjoying the sea air 

You can probably find some photos here or  Google /Youtube videos  showing the balconies on the R ships

I know I have posted some in the past

10 hours ago, Maksim said:

Just as stated, main concern is the hot weather on this itinerary. Also if the veranda cabin provides plenty of space for 20 day cruise.

We did 30 days in a veranda on Nautica and while 165' of interior space is adequate, it's definitely not "plenty" of space. Search this board for comments on the bathroom/shower size as well. Assume that is going to be very hot, especially India and Dubai, but being from Florida, you may be OK with that 😉