CruiseNext Two Certificate Deposit

js

Hi. 

I know that there was the promotion to be able to use two CruiseNext Certificates that expired June 30. Where can I look to see where it showed this and if extended. 

If not extended, how often is this promition given?

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, kjquilts said:

If you google CruiseNext NCL you find

https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

The promo has not been extended.  It comes up once in a while, not sure how often.

Thank you so much!! While it hasnt been extended my Bermuda July 2023 cruise that I want to book is listed as one of the cruises where you can still use two CruiseNext. I just emailed my TA to get his discounted price and will book. 

Thank you so much for the link!

I should have said the usual CruiseNext promo is to be able to use two CruiseNext  deposits for balcony and above for cruises booked six months in advance.  What doesn't come up too often is being able to use two CN for any stateroom, any date.  That is the promo that ended July 1st.

Current CruiseNext Doubleup offer is shown in Terms and Conditions of link in post #2.  It shows booking window ending August 31, 2022 so it will be interesting to see if they change terms or just continue it as is.

CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP! OFFER
Booking Window: July 1, 2022 – August 31, 2022 11:59pm EST
Offer Details: Book a Balcony or above stateroom on any sailing booked at least 6 months in advance and apply TWO CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits.

We had four CN that NCL kindly extended to expire towards end of 2024 and end of 2025.  On  June 30th we used two to book a Transatlantic sailing April 2023 - booked interior and will upgrade with NCL Worldpoint points.  Also used two to book an oceanview on a 5 day Trieste to Trieste. 

The DoubleUp CruiseNext Deposit was offered between/from beginning of March to end of April, 2022 (we took advantaged & booked a last minute one.)  AND it was valid for any staterooms, not just balcony or higher, last minute ones in addition to those at 6 months+ away.  Nothing for the month of May.  Then, it came back for the month of June and ended ... despite rising occupancy but ships aren't exactly sailing at 110% capacity as a matter of routine.  We booked another last minute one (bumped the balcony higher to BA category as well, with the price drop as it was long past final payment) using 2 CN.  Also, we applied an extra certificate for a later sailing that's not quite near final payment or cancel dates yet - holding it.  

July & August, not expecting this deal to be offered ... but, never know ... Alaska prices & Fall prices are dropping like flies lately, anyway.  Just hang out here on CC and follow - check some of the posts for alerts & updates, or, make sure of your preferred PCC and/or online/big box TA's for their expertise to be proactive.  Happy "tracking" 😉

13 hours ago, mking8288 said:

The DoubleUp CruiseNext Deposit was offered between/from beginning of March to end of April, 2022 (we took advantaged & booked a last minute one.)  AND it was valid for any staterooms, not just balcony or higher, last minute ones in addition to those at 6 months+ away.  Nothing for the month of May.  Then, it came back for the month of June and ended ... despite rising occupancy but ships aren't exactly sailing at 110% capacity as a matter of routine.  We booked another last minute one (bumped the balcony higher to BA category as well, with the price drop as it was long past final payment) using 2 CN.  Also, we applied an extra certificate for a later sailing that's not quite near final payment or cancel dates yet - holding it.  

July & August, not expecting this deal to be offered ... but, never know ... Alaska prices & Fall prices are dropping like flies lately, anyway.  Just hang out here on CC and follow - check some of the posts for alerts & updates, or, make sure of your preferred PCC and/or online/big box TA's for their expertise to be proactive.  Happy "tracking" 😉

Thank you. Doesnt the post abpve show it is offered again now through August?

Am I reading this incorrectly?

Thank you!

23 hours ago, kjquilts said:

I should have said the usual CruiseNext promo is to be able to use two CruiseNext  deposits for balcony and above for cruises booked six months in advance.  What doesn't come up too often is being able to use two CN for any stateroom, any date.  That is the promo that ended July 1st.

Current CruiseNext Doubleup offer is shown in Terms and Conditions of link in post #2.  It shows booking window ending August 31, 2022 so it will be interesting to see if they change terms or just continue it as is.

Offer Details: Book a Balcony or above stateroom on any sailing booked at least 6 months in advance and apply TWO CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits.

We had four CN that NCL kindly extended to expire towards end of 2024 and end of 2025.  On  June 30th we used two to book a Transatlantic sailing April 2023 - booked interior and will upgrade with NCL Worldpoint points.  Also used two to book an oceanview on a 5 day Trieste to Trieste. 

Thank you. So this promo is still happening correct? I sent an email to my TA but think he is out for the holiday weekend. 

I want to get the cruise disvount and book with my two certificates. 

Thank you. 

23 minutes ago, js said:

Thank you. Doesnt the post above show it is offered again now through August?

Am I reading this incorrectly? ... 

Post #4 referred to the ongoing option to use 2 CNC for balcony or above categories AND sailings 6 months or more.  The wording does NOT say use it for any (available) cabin category - that is the key DIFFERENCE - best way to confirm, if you have an existing booking with a single CNC used for (Reduced) deposit; and, if you have additional CNC to use - go to the "Make A Payment" tab and see if you can reduce the remaining balance by $250.00  as that's true confirmation that it worked.   It should NOT affect any and all amenities included as part of the original booking, confirm & review just to be sure.  Or, call your PCC at NCL or independent TA that you trust/use and ask her/him about the option - it's pretty straightforward.  

When we initially booked something for early 2023 earlier, we could only apply a single CNC - when this promo was expanded to include oceanviews and insides (studios too, I presume) - just went into MyNCL account and did it ourselves.  

3 hours ago, mking8288 said:

Post #4 referred to the ongoing option to use 2 CNC for balcony or above categories AND sailings 6 months or more.  The wording does NOT say use it for any (available) cabin category - that is the key DIFFERENCE - best way to confirm, if you have an existing booking with a single CNC used for (Reduced) deposit; and, if you have additional CNC to use - go to the "Make A Payment" tab and see if you can reduce the remaining balance by $250.00  as that's true confirmation that it worked.   It should NOT affect any and all amenities included as part of the original booking, confirm & review just to be sure.  Or, call your PCC at NCL or independent TA that you trust/use and ask her/him about the option - it's pretty straightforward.  

When we initially booked something for early 2023 earlier, we could only apply a single CNC - when this promo was expanded to include oceanviews and insides (studios too, I presume) - just went into MyNCL account and did it ourselves.  

Thank you. I havent booked yet and want a balcony so I think Im good using two, correct?  I have two $500 CNC. 

Edited by js

Related questions: the price for our November cruise has dropped since we booked. We had booked with two CNCs, but still haven't made final payment.

Can we get the reduced rate and still apply the 2 CNCs, or would they consider it a new booking and that offer has expired? Same question if we decide to upgrade instead.

On 7/2/2022 at 12:11 PM, kjquilts said:

Related question  - When I bought CNCs back in 2018, I thought we were told that we could always use two if we booked balcony and above 6 months out.  I dont recall that we needed to look for special offers.  

Am I misremembering?  I was able to use both a couple months ago when I booked a balcony 6+ months out, I have no idea if I was taking advantage of a special offer or not.

• Like 2

Just wanted to come back ans say I booked my cruise on Thursday for next July on Joy. 

I was able to use my two Haven $500 FCCs for $1000 deposit on my regular balcony cabin. 

• Like 1