Radiance of the Seas - Balcony Dividers Question

We've booked a JS cabin for my wife & myself and a JS right next to us for our daughter & her family... our son-in-law, 5 year old granddaughter, & 2 year old grandson for a Dec 31, 2022 cruise on the Radiance out of New Orleans. We've had balcony cabins next to each other on the Harmony on two different cruises. Both times, we were able to open the divider between the two balconies.

This is the 1st time we've booked balcony side by side cabins on a Radiance class ship & honestly don't remember if the balcony dividers on that ship can be opened. Wondering (hoping) that the balcony dividers can be oprnrd on this ship as well. Does anyone know? If it makes a difference, our cabins are 1084 & 1086. Thanks in advance.

Tim

3 minutes ago, Coralc said:

The dividers don't open on Radiance class ships, Tim. 

Hey Patti! It's been a while. Got lots to talk about. I'll make every effort I can to email you before this weekend is over.

Tim

Edited by cruisin4kicks

11 minutes ago, cruisin4kicks said:

Hey Patti! It's been a while. Got lots to talk about. I'll make every effort I can to email you before this weekend is over.

Tim

I have lots to tell you too! Looking forward to it! :classic_smile:

• 1 year later...
On 7/2/2022 at 8:12 PM, cruisin4kicks said:

We've booked a JS cabin for my wife & myself and a JS right next to us for our daughter & her family... our son-in-law, 5 year old granddaughter, & 2 year old grandson for a Dec 31, 2022 cruise on the Radiance out of New Orleans. We've had balcony cabins next to each other on the Harmony on two different cruises. Both times, we were able to open the divider between the two balconies.

This is the 1st time we've booked balcony side by side cabins on a Radiance class ship & honestly don't remember if the balcony dividers on that ship can be opened. Wondering (hoping) that the balcony dividers can be oprnrd on this ship as well. Does anyone know? If it makes a difference, our cabins are 1084 & 1086. Thanks in advance.

Tim

Hi Tim, reviving this thread.  I am on Radiance in a few months in 1084.  Curious if you remember any experiences (negative) regarding this room's location.  I have heard it is right below WJ kitchen/dishwasher.  Do you recall if you or your family had any issues with this room during your cruise?  Thanks.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 7:24 PM, drewmn11 said:

Hi Tim, reviving this thread.  I am on Radiance in a few months in 1084.  Curious if you remember any experiences (negative) regarding this room's location.  I have heard it is right below WJ kitchen/dishwasher.  Do you recall if you or your family had any issues with this room during your cruise?  Thanks.  

Anything under the WJ is a crapshoot.  Chances are, carts will be rolling over your ceiling all night long.

And it will depend if you are port or starboard.