Vibe Club

peikris

We were able to secure Vibe passes and I’m curious if our prepaid beverage package is able to be used while we’re in the Vibe Club? Is food included while we’re there? I’m trying to figure out what the $100 credit is to be used for 🙂

9 hours ago, peikris said:

We were able to secure Vibe passes and I’m curious if our prepaid beverage package is able to be used while we’re in the Vibe Club? Is food included while we’re there? I’m trying to figure out what the $100 credit is to be used for 🙂

Did you reserve a cabana?

10 hours ago, peikris said:

We were in the Vibe October 2021 

Beverage package was well used!

Fruit skewers and infused water was included - no other food but you could bring it in.

We had "Shot O'Clock" every afternoon where the bartender introduced us to some new favorites!!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Mandalay5 said:

Can someone share what the upcharge is for reserving a cabana in addition to getting regular passes, please and thank you 

When I quickly looked at the prices someone posted yesterday, for thr Joy, it looked about an extra $260 or so, which I find a very good price. Ive paid far more for a one day cabana. 

I hope to do this next year for the Joy. The $100 obc will be nice addition too. Maybe I would upgrade my beverage package onboard with it. 

7 minutes ago, js said:

When I quickly looked at the prices someone posted yesterday, for thr Joy, it looked about an extra $260 or so, which I find a very good price. Ive paid far more for a one day cabana. 

I hope to do this next year for the Joy. The $100 obc will be nice addition too. Maybe I would upgrade my beverage package onboard with it. 

what is the $100 OBC?  If you reserve a cabanna for $260, you get $100OBC  so net cost is $160?

24 minutes ago, js said:

That’s a fabulous bargain! I was expecting around $600 for the week extra

20 minutes ago, PATRLR said:

what is the $100 OBC?  If you reserve a cabanna for $260, you get $100OBC  so net cost is $160?

No. Its about $260 more than if you purchased two passes. 

On 7/4/2022 at 7:17 AM, vacation44 said:

Did you reserve a cabana?

We did not reserve a cabana. When my sister called the consultant didn't even realize you could book Vibe passes over the phone.

Has anyone been able to get confirmation that the cabana rentals still include the $100 F&B credit? I was able to see a copy of the internal memo (its posted in a couple of the NCL FB groups) and there is no mention of it. which of course means that the reps probably do not have guidance on it either. For me, I never saw much value in paying extra for the cabana, but I have an upcoming 11 day where the difference in cost of two vibe passes Vs. Cabana rental is only about $150. If there is still a $100 credit ill pay $50 bucks to always have the same spot to drop off a bag or my stuff while I'm hanging out.