Odyssey of the Sea Southern Caribbean for Thanksgiving need info Please

We have never sailed this class of ship or done southern caribbean before and taking our 19- and 20-year-old, this is their first cruise not being able to go to teen club so what to have my ducks in a row.  does this ship have a juice bar like the Oasis class ships? we will be doing the UDP but I think we cant book that till we get on the ship

how do you book Ifly and the NorthStar and their fees for this? 

hopefully by them we can book our shows if not where on the ship do u book them at?

if someone has a good review they read about the Odyssey please share with me.

any excursions that a 19 and 20 year will like La Romana, Curacao, Aruba 

any tips would be great for some reason I feel lost LOL

Just now, ourfamilylovescruising said:

how do you book Ifly and the NorthStar and their fees for this? 

The free versions are available in the app at 8AM on port days - on sea days they usually cost $29 and $19. 

32 minutes ago, ourfamilylovescruising said:

you cant book in advance? just the day of?

If talking about UDP, you can’t book till on board, but you can book for every night. 

If talking about Riocord/Northstar, you can’t book the free sessions ahead of time- only on the day of sometime after 8AM. The pay versions should be available for all days once on board. 

we went on this ship in March.  It's a great ship.I don't remember a juice bar.  We had the UDP, we booked our reservations right after boarding around 11:45 am.  Went to the chops entrance.  we did the northstart, no big deal to book and when I looked a couple of days in, there were times for both during free days(in port).

We loved the music hall on this cruise, the band was great, the kareoke singers were fun, bartenders were really good.

Didn't do the bumper cars, but they looked like fun.  the seaplex was in use all the time with a lot of activiry.

We enjoyed wonderland and chops the most.  We liked Giovannis, but it didn't feel as special as Chops(we have great Italian in St Louis as well). 

UDP works at palymakers, the pub, and giovanni's wine bar.

Dan