Is Covid testing back at Vancouver cruise port?

I read on other sources that the testing site at the cruise port was closed in June for refurbishment of some sort.  Does anyone know if it is open again?  It allows bookings on its site, but I don't want to count on that and find out it is closed when I cruise later this month.  Don't want to do the airport location as we are flying in 3 days early and I would have to Uber there and back - I can walk to the cruise port area.

We were just there. CVM has moved, but there is testing upstairs in the crystal ballroom for Zuiderdam and a princess cruise today. They would not test us for Celebrity Millennium cruise on Friday.  They told us to come back on Friday.

We are being tested at Shoppers Drug on West Pender as walk-ins.

1 hour ago, Suzanne123 said:

We were just there. CVM has moved, but there is testing upstairs in the crystal ballroom for Zuiderdam and a princess cruise today. They would not test us for Celebrity Millennium cruise on Friday.  They told us to come back on Friday.

We are being tested at Shoppers Drug on West Pender as walk-ins.

I'm a bit confused.  You said they would not test you on Friday and then said they told you to come back on Friday? Or did you mean your cruise was Friday?  Did you have an appointment? And you say CVM has moved. To where? And if they are not testing at the port who is doing that upstairs testing you mention? 

This stuff is all so confusing!

Edited by phoenix_dream

Sorry.  Our cruise is on Friday. We asked for CVM at the Convention Center Information Desk.  The woman told us that CVM was closed, but there was testing for cruising “upstairs”.  This is the piece of paper she gave us.

We went to the ballroom and were  told that they do test for Celebrity, but they would not test us until Friday, the day of our cruise.

the name of the testing company was not displayed.

B7647D26-8593-4E35-B4A3-2CB4FD2A05FD.jpeg

Edited by Suzanne123