Drinks on Board Bolette

safarigal

We only saw Pepsi but we tend not to buy fizzy drinks other than tonic water or ginger.  Lanson is available along with other Champagnes and various proseccos.  I'm certain someone else might provide you with better information.  

1 hour ago, Coravel said:

We only saw Pepsi but we tend not to buy fizzy drinks other than tonic water or ginger.  Lanson is available along with other Champagnes and various proseccos.  I'm certain someone else might provide you with better information.  

Thank you 🙂

https://www.fredolsencruises.com/our-ships/dining-and-restaurants

There is a section on this link with the wine list or just Google Fred Olsen wine list if you prefer not to use a link.

They have a really good selection of champagne compared to some, Moët, Bollinger, Lanson, Dom, Laurent Perrier, Prosecco and a couple of English sparkling wines. 

7 hours ago, Eglesbrech said:

https://www.fredolsencruises.com/our-ships/dining-and-restaurants

There is a section on this link with the wine list or just Google Fred Olsen wine list if you prefer not to use a link.

They have a really good selection of champagne compared to some, Moët, Bollinger, Lanson, Dom, Laurent Perrier, Prosecco and a couple of English sparkling wines. 

Thank you :). I have heard about the sparkling wines from Kent, which are said to be fairly good. It will be nice to try an English sparkling wine for a change!

4 hours ago, safarigal said:

Thank you :). I have heard about the sparkling wines from Kent, which are said to be fairly good. It will be nice to try an English sparkling wine for a change!

Yes I have tried a few of them and some are very  good indeed. Well worth trying.

• Like 1