Wells Fargo Carnival Debit Offer

smears

I booked a Carnival Cruise about a week ago and paid the deposit on it. 

Then I logged onto my Wells Fargo checking acct and if you use Wells Fargo you might know that they have "offers" there that you can opt into on the app. Things like 5% back at Target or other random businesses if you use your debit card with them.

To my surprise, they had a current offer of $40 cash back if you use your Wells Fargo debit card to make a purchase of $100 or more with Carnival Cruises. So I opted in, logged on to Carnival and paid $100 on the cruise. 

Will update when the cash back arrives to confirm that I did everything and it worked.

I believe this offer expires on the 15th of this month.

• Like 1

I saw this a two weeks ago and put $100 down on a cruise we had booked. It took a while but we did get the $40 in cash back. The rest will be paied off right before the final payment is due or if I find another deal like this. 

• Like 1

Nice! My booking was for a "free room" which meant 200 for the room but 200 back in on board credit. Taxes and fees were 138. So with $40 cash back from Wells Fargo, I feel like in a roundabout way I'm getting this cruise for 98 bucks. 8 day cruise not bad at all.

• Like 1

That sucks! Maybe it'll show up before you cruise again.

Side note...I spent last year in Colorado and it's amazing. Love those mountains but it's a long way to a cruise port!

26 minutes ago, NCTribeFan said:

Not for me.  Too bad as I have final payment coming up for my B2B2B (32 days total).  That 40% would've been very helpful!

Not 40%.  Forty dollars off.

Check ALL of your credit cards, regardless of financial institution.  Our offer was on one of our Chase cards and on one of our Truist (formerly Suntrust) cards.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bollycats said:

I logged onto my Wells Fargo account, but I don't see a place for offers. Where on the website do you find them?

When I log into the banking site they are at the bottom of the screen.

"My Wells Fargo Deals"

Edited by ray98
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, smears said:

Side note...I spent last year in Colorado and it's amazing. Love those mountains but it's a long way to a cruise port!

I haven't cruised in a few years. Looking to get back into cruising, but I do agree that Colorado is a long ways from a cruise port.

2 hours ago, Bollycats said:

I logged onto my Wells Fargo account, but I don't see a place for offers. Where on the website do you find them?

On the app, once you login and get to the screen that shows your accounts, click checking and then scroll way down and you'll see the deals. You have to find the carnival one and activate it first.

3 hours ago, ray98 said:

When I log into the banking site they are at the bottom of the screen.

"My Wells Fargo Deals"

Thanks. It wasn't there for me. I had to go to the drop down menu under Accounts. Only to find out I have no deals. None. No wonder I never noticed it!

13 hours ago, smears said:

We have a few on the books so hopefully.  We also have a place in TX - a little closer to a cruise port. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smears said:

Ok so I can confirm. I got the $40 cash back yesterday. It took about a week to process and show up in my acct. I didn't make a new booking, just paid on an existing one. 

Same here...mine was 8 days and it was for Cheers.

• Like 1