Alchemy bartenders?

Trying to find contact info for an Alchemy bartender to ask if they have an ingredient available (trying to create the “personal” drink that comes with the wedding reception packages.). I used to have Jennifer’s, but I switched phones 😔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matco said:

Duh didn't even think to look there... even if they are on there now by December of next year that can change 

I figured the ingredients were probably the same fleet-wide? Maybe not geographically though…

We just got off Panorama 2 weeks ago and Milan and Kateryna at alchemy had made a bottle of belvedere infused with butterfly pea flowers. Not sure about the creme de violette tho 

3 hours ago, Matco said:

Duh didn't even think to look there... even if they are on there now by December of next year that can change 

They likely will change several times between now and then. I’ve had Mark as an alchemist on several ships and none of them were spirit. He’s definitely a ship hopper. That’s why I specified right now.

Edited by Saint Greg

1 hour ago, cowprintrabbit said:

I figured the ingredients were probably the same fleet-wide? Maybe not geographically though…

Most are. But there are exceptions. Every ship doesn’t have habanero vodka. Some alchemists make it. Some don’t. It takes several days when they do make it. I’ve had an alchemist make me a drink on one ship, then not be able to on another because on one ship they had blueberries and on the other they didn’t. 

If you post the ingredients we can probably tell you if they’re standard or not.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matco said:

We just got off Panorama 2 weeks ago and Milan and Kateryna at alchemy had made a bottle of belvedere infused with butterfly pea flowers. Not sure about the creme de violette tho 

I was on the Panorama in Dec. and they did have Creme de Violette in storage. Aladin went down to get it for my Aviation.(also the Maraschino liqueur).

• Like 2

15 hours ago, crzndeb said:

I was on the Panorama in Dec. and they did have Creme de Violette in storage. Aladin went down to get it for my Aviation.(also the Maraschino liqueur).

I love Aviations! I hope they can make them when we're on the Mardi Gras in October.