Where is the best place to view COVID rates for Caribbean Ports?

Our 8/5 sailing is visiting Labadee (Haiti), St Marteen, and Puerto Rico and was wondering if there is a 'reputable' site to check.  Have seen some VERY inaccurate posts on CC where they make Haiti out to be a HOT ZONE and others LOW.

My last sailing, it turned out that there was a US Govmt notice about a 'B' strain of the Flu (that was NOT part of the US Flu Shot) in the Bahamas and I caught it and was sick for a couple weeks once I got home.  

I cruise more for the SHIP than the PORTS so when in doubt, I will stay on the ship... especially with the BA.5 (as I know of someone who got it twice in about a month)

1 hour ago, Project-College said:

I cruise more for the SHIP than the PORTS so when in doubt, I will stay on the ship... especially with the BA.5 (as I know of someone who got it twice in about a month)

Data will tend to be outdated, and mostly not useful if you're making a day stop. If you can handle being on the ship, then the islands themselves won't pose a problem for you. Keep in mind, if you choose to stay on the ship, most of the other passengers are getting off and mixing with the local islanders and bringing back whatever they may have been exposed to.

Labadee, while technically connected to the nation of Haiti, is more like a private island. Only Haitians directly involved with Royal are going to be let into the "resort area", and they follow the protocols of the cruise line (masks etc) although some of the straw market merchants are maskless.. You can't go by CDC/WHO numbers for Haiti since you're more likely looking at Port Au Prince stats than a private resort with controlled access.

Honestly, if you're asking this question about the islands, you should probably not miss your blind spot, and that is the ship itself and the 6,000 random passengers you'll be around for a week+. It's hard to social distance on ships right now, and you can't wear your mask the whole time or you'll starve! 

You'll always see Govt notices, or cruise line notices about flu, Covid, and don't forget the original bug that started cruising concerns: norovirus 🙂

Point is, I think if you're willing to cruise right now, data from individual islands should be of no concern... just go enjoy it!