Operating times; Pool, Fitness, etc.

LMaxwell

I have been looking at past reviews for the daily papers and the HAL know before you go; they indicate when entertainment events happen, and the times dining venues are open, but I can't locate any that have basic open-close times for facilities like pools/hot tubs/fitness/EXC desk, etc.  Does anyone have a sheet with those? 

My When & Where Services page for the Alaska April 2022 Zuiderdam cruise listed Spa Services & Hydro Pool open from 8:00 AM until 10:00 PM.  The Fitness Center had a daily printed schedule but I did not take one. 

When & Where for two Caribbean cruises in 2021 had Fitness Center events starting at 7:00 AM but nothing about the Spa & Hydro Pool on the Services page.

Even the current Spa price lists do not show the open hours.

I have a daily Fitness Center schedule from 2019 that shows they open at 6:00 AM.

Bottom line is that each ship reports Spa special events in daily activities and some actually post the open hours on the Services page of the daily When & Where. 

Since I can see Spa special events at 8:00 AM over the past years, they should be open at that time on all ships.  Closing time is a question mark.

• Thanks 1

From Zuiderdam Daily Program June Alaska 2022...

Pools on Deck 9 Lido hours:  7:00 am - 9:00 pm

Hot tubs on Deck 9 Lido hours: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm, but the 9am opening didn't always happen.

Edited by Boatdrill
  • Thanks 1