Free cruises from P&O?

pennib

We had a flyer through the post fro P&O today which invites the reader to look inside for “deals too good to miss”. So we did. Apart from the ad for Azura in the Canaries in October/November which quotes select price from £799, we couldn’t find any prices for the other cruises in the flyer. Plenty of information about the OBC so are the fares free gratis? Any thoughts?

1 hour ago, pennib said:

We had a flyer through the post fro P&O today which invites the reader to look inside for “deals too good to miss”. So we did. Apart from the ad for Azura in the Canaries in October/November which quotes select price from £799, we couldn’t find any prices for the other cruises in the flyer. Plenty of information about the OBC so are the fares free gratis? Any thoughts?

No

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pennib said:

The prices change so frequently  so I suppose that's why they dont quote them.

I had the same mailing. I'd love to be able tailor the mailings to those cruises that might interest me. It seems 95% of the offers are on the 5 large ships that don't attract me at all.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Britboys said:

I had the same mailing. I'd love to be able tailor the mailings to those cruises that might interest me. It seems 95% of the offers are on the 5 large ships that don't attract me at all.

I feel similar, but with a realistic price because any quoted, it's always a guarantee basis inside cabin, assuming two people sharing.   By the time you do a dummy booking, wanting to choose your cabin, as a solo passenger, on your preferred deck / position, the price has rocketed to the point you would be expecting to charter the ship for sole use for that amount of money.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

If they can’t be bothered to put prices on the flyer, then we just put the flyer in the recycling, which seems to be happening a lot lately. We unsubscribed from email marketing, seems we may have to do the same with the postal variety, we had 4 mail shots from them last week, which we would suggest is excessive.

• Like 1