Safety Video On App

We're less than a week from sailing.  Where in the app does the safety video that you have to watch appear?  

In "Safety Information", I see our muster number and a link to find it on the deck plan.  Then there's a video for Life Jacket Instructions, an audio file of the Emergency signal, and a video for "Additional Safety tips".  

Is there a "master video" we're supposed to watch? 

Thank you

4 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

We're less than a week from sailing.  Where in the app does the safety video that you have to watch appear?  

In "Safety Information", I see our muster number and a link to find it on the deck plan.  Then there's a video for Life Jacket Instructions, an audio file of the Emergency signal, and a video for "Additional Safety tips".  

Thank you

No, those are the safety videos. Watch them on embarkation day then report to your muster station once onboard.

Nope, the life jacket and emergency signal video are it.  Did you get a checkmark showing you completed watching the videos?  I'm not sure if you'll get "credit" for watching them if you do it now.

I watched mine on board while having lunch at the WJ then wandered down to my muster station to check in.  They asked if I watched the videos but that was it... they didn't check to see if I completed them in the app.

9 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Thank you

We watched those videos in the car on the phone as we drove to the port.  Dinged in on the ship and went straight to muster,  checked in and walked out in under 1 minute.

Edited by taglovestocruise

12 minutes ago, RogerDodger247 said:

Nope, the life jacket and emergency signal video are it.  Did you get a checkmark showing you completed watching the videos?  I'm not sure if you'll get "credit" for watching them if you do it now.

I watched mine on board while having lunch at the WJ then wandered down to my muster station to check in.  They asked if I watched the videos but that was it... they didn't check to see if I completed them in the app.

I haven't watched them yet.  If I'm not going to get "credit", I don't need to watch them yet.   🤣

Just now, S.A.M.J.R. said:

If under the "Health & Safety", when I click on it, a new window comes up that says "Not just yet 

That is a different thing - that’s the health questionnaire that opens at 24 hours out.