Coastal Kitchen on Quantum of the Seas

Can anyone tell me if the free wine and soda offered in the suite lounge is also available in Coastal Kitchen, or do suite guest with out a beverage package pay for wine or soda to go with their meals?

I am surprised with over 2000 guest a week there are not more live post about Quantum each week. 

We were on Anthem, which is also a Quantum Class, & no, free wine & soda is not available in Coastal Kitchen but it is a much quieter venue. On Oasis Class the free beverages are available because the Lounge and CK adjoin each other but the noise level is considerably louder.

On Anthem we just always got a drink to go in the Lounge & brought it to the CK.

• Thanks 1

In May (Alaska) CK used my CAS drink vouchers.  

The Quantum experience is much like that of her sisters prior to Quantum Ultra.  In most places around the ship if you were magically teleported between the Anthem, Ovation and Quantum you might have a hard time guessing which ship you were on if you didn't know the artwork from each.   

With Alaska internet being what it is I did a not so live from Quantum in May:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2851353-quantum-may-9-2022-7-nights-alaska-not-very-live

3 hours ago, LoveFamliyVacations said:

We were on Anthem, which is also a Quantum Class, & no, free wine & soda is not available in Coastal Kitchen but it is a much quieter venue. On Oasis Class the free beverages are available because the Lounge and CK adjoin each other but the noise level is considerably louder.

On Anthem we just always got a drink to go in the Lounge & brought it to the CK.

Thank you for confirming our suspicions.  

2 hours ago, lovescats5 said:

I am also surprised there is not more information being posted of Quantum.  It would be nice to hear people talk about it, whether good or bad.

Agree 100%.  Guess I am committing myself to doing a live review on our sailings. 

1 hour ago, twangster said:

In May (Alaska) CK used my CAS drink vouchers.  

The Quantum experience is much like that of her sisters prior to Quantum Ultra.  In most places around the ship if you were magically teleported between the Anthem, Ovation and Quantum you might have a hard time guessing which ship you were on if you didn't know the artwork from each.   

With Alaska internet being what it is I did a not so live from Quantum in May:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2851353-quantum-may-9-2022-7-nights-alaska-not-very-live

We have not sailed on any of the Quantum class ships previously so cannot compare with anything except Oasis class.   We are looking forward to our upcoming Quantum cruises but already know I am going to miss being able to drop into the Suite Lounge anytime between 1100 - 2300 for that free adult beverage. 

• Like 1