Onpoint Covid testing

itsanita

My experience with On Point.  Test was done this morning.

Booked our tests 2 days ago.  I had to call when putting in health info, just check self- pay she said.  On Point didn't send me my code, or else I couldn't find it.

Received my invite for our Virtual Meeting/Room 64.  They provide the link and we clicked on it this morning and we were done in 15 mins.

Results came in about 10mins.  Printed them off.  

Hint: Have box opener, ID, and your confirmation code handy.  Was super easy.  We used my lap-top and sat at our kitchen counter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, davekathy said:

How far in advance do you need to book with OnPoint for testing? 

We booked on Monday for Wednesday. Some time slots were full, but many to choose from. Meanwhile, a few hours after we paid, Princess changed the ruled for the UK - we didn't need a proctored test. Oh well....I will say, it worked perfectly. We logged on about 5 minutes prior and at the appointed time, the gal was there on our screen. We received a text saying negative and shortly after we received the PDF. Yes - now it was $16.99 - but if you sign up with your email, you get a small discount.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, paulandjoyce said:

We booked on Monday for Wednesday. Some time slots were full, but many to choose from. Meanwhile, a few hours after we paid, Princess changed the ruled for the UK - we didn't need a proctored test. Oh well....I will say, it worked perfectly. We logged on about 5 minutes prior and at the appointed time, the gal was there on our screen. We received a text saying negative and shortly after we received the PDF. Yes - now it was $16.99 - but if you sign up with your email, you get a small discount.

Did you both use the same device at the same time and test currently? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mpk said:

Did the registration require all the keys to the kingdom?  (Social security number, birthday, health insurance number, passport, drivers license)

No  I believe it was just name. DOB, and address.  We did not give SS number or DL number.  Nor did they ask for insurance, as you are self paying.  

21 hours ago, mpk said:

Did the registration require all the keys to the kingdom?  (Social security number, birthday, health insurance number, passport, drivers license)

They only asked for Drivers License or Passport for Identification and do request Insurance and you can just select no insurance (I think they use it for other medical virtual doctor visits).  No SSN but do ask for Date of Birth, Home address.   Pretty basic information

4 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

They only asked for Drivers License or Passport for Identification and do request Insurance and you can just select no insurance (I think they use it for other medical virtual doctor visits).  No SSN but do ask for Date of Birth, Home address.   Pretty basic information

They did not ask us for DL or Passport.   We also had 6 kids that we had tested.  They did not ask for Birth Certificates.   

• Like 1

17 hours ago, davekathy said:

Did you both use the same device at the same time and test currently? 

My husband and I tested concurrently during the same testing session.  The proctor verified our information and verified both tests at the same time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, davekathy said:

Thanks. Hoping we will able to do the same. 

We had 7 that needed tested.  They allowed up to 4 per session, and scheduled the other 3 immediately following the 1st session.   When the 4 of us that went first were done, the lady did the last 3, even though the last 3 had been given a different link.  She just pulled up their names and went ahead and did them too.  It was so very easy.  All 7 of us were done in about 20 minutes.  

• Thanks 2