BOTTLED WATER

pcrogers

Should I purchase the bottled water package BEFORE sailing on NCL, or wait until I get on the ship?  I seem to remember they offer specials onboard.  Thanks for any info.  Sailing out Sunday

Ooh, I'd love to know this.  On another ship, it turned out we couldn't purchase the water bottle package at the advertised price once we got on the ship, so we'd have to pay about double that.  The package price on NCL is already at that doubled rate, lol, so I'd hate to have to pay more.

Here's a similar discussion from last week.  It doesn't address the cost of the "package" if you buy on board but the per-bottle cost seems to be about double that of getting the package.

• Like 1

I always order ahead. On my last cruise I think it was a few dollars cheaper to preorder, but I pre-order because I love water and on that 1st day there's a lot of stuff do and I want water in the room while I unpack and change, etc.. Last cruise we were in the Haven the Butler filled a large pitcher of ice water for us twice a day. We won't be in the Haven this time so I'll preorder some and then we'll fill our giant water bottles to use less waste.

• Like 2

On 7/13/2022 at 5:13 PM, pcrogers said:

Should I purchase the bottled water package BEFORE sailing on NCL, or wait until I get on the ship?  I seem to remember they offer specials onboard.  Thanks for any info.  Sailing out Sunday

Either way is fine just be sure to buy your bagged air at the same time!