Formal nights/Dining Room

janroatan

17 minutes ago, rbtan said:

I still think that with multiple MDR's that the line can certainly make one a enforced dresscode dining venue. Doesn't have to be tuxes, but at least an enforceable code to keep a certain level of dress for those who like to dress up. It's obvious that staff doesn't like to say no, for fear of upsetting a "guest". I just hope that the staff has enough courage & pax have the same to point out the "shorts" guy who will try to push the envelope to see what he can get away with. 

2 separate dining rooms would definitely work for those formalists who would like to see everyone dressed up similarly to themselves but it's impossible to dedicate the crew and DR for it to happen. 

Princess has a difficult time right now just trying to seat everyone during a formal night, no less trying to segregate into a separate DR based upon style of dress. 

btw- decent shorts to me are perfectly OK on casual evenings. It worked for many people on our last Caribbean cruise and no one seemed to be to upset about it. 

• Like 1