Verify Question

54Carol

Trying to complete as much information on the app as I can beforehand.  When I get to the "checklist", it says I need 3 things. 

1) Proof of Covid 19 Vaccination, 

2) Negative Covid 19 test results, and

3) Complete Health Assessment.

I know numbers 2 and 3 cannot be done until closer to time of cruise.  However, number 1 is grayed out for both me and my husband and will not allow me to download anything.  Any idea how I do this?

I did put in my HAL booking number and it automatically brought both of us up.  Could it be that we already sent copies of our vaccinations to Holland?

Edited by 54Carol
Addition

Just checked my Verify for a cruise 8/21, over 30 days

Upload Proof of Vaccination shows a green check mark.

I know that I haven't touched this in at least a month. (busy?)

Don't remember if I uploaded a month ago or not.

Might of just updated on it's own from a cruise in April.

23 hours ago, 54Carol said:

Trying to complete as much information on the app as I can beforehand.  When I get to the "checklist", it says I need 3 things. 

1) Proof of Covid 19 Vaccination, 

2) Negative Covid 19 test results, and

3) Complete Health Assessment.

I know numbers 2 and 3 cannot be done until closer to time of cruise.  However, number 1 is grayed out for both me and my husband and will not allow me to download anything.  Any idea how I do this?

I did put in my HAL booking number and it automatically brought both of us up.  Could it be that we already sent copies of our vaccinations to Holland?

====

I don't think your #1 was addressed but I am in the same situation where #1 was grayed out for an Alaska August cruise.   I did a Verifly download and it said I have no data on file.  I wonder if you can do a dummy pass for an Airline to see if you can upload vaccination record.   Also I wonder whether Verifly keeps the vaccination record.

Peter

1 minute ago, aa7yy said:

Just checked my Verify for a cruise 8/21, over 30 days

Upload Proof of Vaccination shows a green check mark.

I know that I haven't touched this in at least a month. (busy?)

Don't remember if I uploaded a month ago or not.

Might of just updated on it's own from a cruise in April.

Part 2, just checked another cruise for 10/2, didn't know it was on Verify

Upload is grayed out.

Submit Negative is still Black

I fought Verify for the whole month of March. All came together in the last two days.

22 minutes ago, SFO PETER said:

====

I don't think your #1 was addressed but I am in the same situation where #1 was grayed out for an Alaska August cruise.   I did a Verifly download and it said I have no data on file.  I wonder if you can do a dummy pass for an Airline to see if you can upload vaccination record.   Also I wonder whether Verifly keeps the vaccination record.

Peter

One of the many things that was causing a problem in March and still is a problem is that you can not see what information verify is using.

So, a little board here so I added a cruise that is between the previous 2. (8/28) Want's me to upload proof of vaccination. So Verify remains inconsistent!

So the grayed out cruise is +60 days, the two cruise allowing proof of vaccinations +30 and less then 60.

Edited by aa7yy
Typo

whaddya know.   My Verifly vaccine screen just came up today for August 13 cruise and I was able to scan Vaccination QR code.  Now has a green checkmark.   whoopee.

Peter

Edited by SFO PETER
  • Like 1