Offers from Celebrity

CTSandy

Received an email today from Blue Chip Club with several offers for summer sailings on Summit and Equinox.  If my calendar wasn’t as filled for this summer, I would definitely jump on one of these.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 10:33 PM, janbear said:

I received the same offer  = wish I could get one for a sailing leaving from the West Coast but will take what I can get 🙂

Well it appears they are sending offers out for this now. Just got one for Solstice out of LA for dates starting the end of September for sailings all the way to next March 2023. Mexican Riviera and all 7 day (couple 8 day) sailings .. it even include drinks (classic) and WiFi which is new to me, never had that on any past offer; no mention that it includes service gratuities.  I live on the East Cost so not worth the travel but man it's enticing especially given the offer extends out to further dates when testing rules and quarantining could change.

Edited by poffles

I received the West Coast sailing offer today, too, with beverage package etc.  I’m in CT so not as desirable to me because of air but it’s a very nice offer.  I also noticed they had a click on for call back times - apparently you can now book an appointment to talk to a rep - with the long hold times hope they continue doing this.

29 minutes ago, janbear said:

@pofflesand @CTSandy - did you receive your offers via email or regular mail? We are actually booked on Solstice in December - so nice to only have a 1 hour flight or a 5 hour drive. I hope we get that offer too - maybe we could do a B2B

My offer was an email.  I gave a passing thought to combining a cruise with a Vegas trip I’m taking early in December but decided it would be too close to the holidays.  

5 hours ago, CTSandy said:

My offer was an email.  I gave a passing thought to combining a cruise with a Vegas trip I’m taking early in December but decided it would be too close to the holidays.  

It was email.  If you didn't get it I would call and ask about it as I have had stuff on my account in the past with no email or mail out.

We are in NJ and never had a desire to do a mexican riveria cruise.  But they have the option over a break in november when my son has a week off so we are considering it.  Both my husband and I received the email so I guess they are desperate.

I just rechecked, ours is just the room, no drinks.  There is no roll call or discussion and the ports seem a bit ehh...so maybe not worth the dollars for us.

• 1 year later...