Does a 3rd adult in a suite receive perks?

thebutlerdidit

43 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Just wondering! Would a third adult in a suite receive premium beverage package, upgraded wifi, gratuities, and $300 onboard credit?

I think this depends on the suite level…I could be wrong so read the reviews from others too.

If you are in a SS or CS then the ‘perks’ you mention above are related to the package so only relate to guest 1 and 2.

If you are in a RS or PH (or other high level) then the premium beverage package, upgraded WiFi, laundry and speciality dining are attached to the room class so for all guests in the room. This has definitely been our experience when our adult son has on multiple occasions cruised with us as guest three. Last year his GF also joined us as guest 4 and received the WiFi, premium drinks and unlimited dining too.

Gratuities and OBC has varied between for 2 only to all depending on the package at the time as they are not room perks.

Hope that makes sense!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Just wondering! Would a third adult in a suite receive premium beverage package, upgraded wifi, gratuities, and $300 onboard credit?

We were in a CS on the Edge in April with our 2 children and they got full benefits, including OBC. The only difference was they got the premium non-alcoholic beverage package. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chemmo said:

I think this depends on the suite level…I could be wrong so read the reviews from others too.

If you are in a SS or CS then the ‘perks’ you mention above are related to the package so only relate to guest 1 and 2.

If you are in a RS or PH (or other high level) then the premium beverage package, upgraded WiFi, laundry and speciality dining are attached to the room class so for all guests in the room. This has definitely been our experience when our adult son has on multiple occasions cruised with us as guest three. Last year his GF also joined us as guest 4 and received the WiFi, premium drinks and unlimited dining too.

Gratuities and OBC has varied between for 2 only to all depending on the package at the time as they are not room perks.

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks for your response. It’s almost more confusing. I think I’d really have to have my TA inquire about specifics and get it down in writing before considering. 

50 minutes ago, Whinenowine said:

We were in a CS on the Edge in April with our 2 children and they got full benefits, including OBC. The only difference was they got the premium non-alcoholic beverage package. 

So your children received $300 OBC each, or a total of $1200 for your suite? 

3 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Thanks for your response. It’s almost more confusing. I think I’d really have to have my TA inquire about specifics and get it down in writing before considering. 

That response is not correct at all. It's not nearly that complicated. All guests in the room receive the suite perks. 

*Guests who book The Retreat® on or after November 17, 2020 will receive the Indulge Package at no additional charge. Excludes guests who book The Retreat with Simply Sail, special fares, or a MoveUp upgrade from a non-suite stateroom. The Indulge Package provides a Premium Beverage Package, an Unlimited Stream Wi-Fi Package, gratuities (“tips”) included, and an onboard credit (“OBC”) for all guests in the stateroom. OBC amount varies by length of sailing. 

With Indulge going away this needs reworded but everyone gets a drink package, premium WIFi, grats and OBC. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 11.36.31 AM.png

• Like 2