Classic Package and Cafe al Bacio

Jokerkimmie

I was able to get any non-alcoholic coffee drink (lattes, mochas, americanos) this past week with the classic beverage package. The website is pretty confusing so I asked at the coffee bar to confirm. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, danv3 said:

I was able to get any non-alcoholic coffee drink (lattes, mochas, americanos) this past week with the classic beverage package. The website is pretty confusing so I asked at the coffee bar to confirm. 

The (very large) menu booklet at Cafe al Bacio has two pages that list alcoholic coffee drinks.  The second of those two pages has drinks that are covered by the Classic package.

The first relevant page is labeled "Coffee Cocktails," and the price for each of the six or seven drinks is $12.  These are not included in the Classic package, but they can be purchased for the $3 difference (plus the 20% service charge [which is not a "gratuity," because it is not a "free-will offering"].  We highly recommend all but the last of these cocktails, which are normally served "on the rocks."

The second relevant menu page -- which does not immediately follow the first one -- is labeled something like "International Cocktails."  There are about a dozen of these, and their price ($9) puts them under the Classic package.  These are normally served hot (with optional whipped cream on top), although a Cafe manager told me that they could be made on the rocks.  We enjoyed these too.

Have fun!

Edited by jg51
  • Like 1