Two dinner reservations

I was thinking of making reserations at one of the UDP restaurants and ending each night with a reservation at about 8:30 for Wonderland so we can have dessert there.  Is that okay or are you limited to one reservation per night?

4 hours ago, jp2746 said:

I was thinking of making reserations at one of the UDP restaurants and ending each night with a reservation at about 8:30 for Wonderland so we can have dessert there.  Is that okay or are you limited to one reservation per night?

Very expensive dessert

We will go to Wonderland one night but we are trying to plan every night ahead of time so that we can make the reservations when we get on the boat.  My husband will not go for more than one night at Wonderland.  It would only be my son and I for dessert.  He only wants to eat on the ship.   He doesn't care about any other entertainment or islands... just food.  

7 hours ago, the penguins said:

Very expensive dessert

The UDP that OP mentioned is the unlimited dining package. They will have already paid upfront and it won’t cost anything more to go to more than 1 restaurant on the same night