Silhouette cabin 8229

madmedic

Cruise deckplans have some good tools and links -  While I've never been in the cabin it should be quiet as there are only rooms above and below it and no service areas accross from the room

It is not listed as an obstructed view on a Celebrity Travel Agent link that show obstructions by cabin that have obstructed views.

https://www.thecelebritycommitment.com/360_Solstice_Class.html

This is a youtube video of the same cabin on Starboard - so while may not have been revolutionized yet shows the view -

image.thumb.png.4c6caa76768d1afbc68d0937b56f0bf0.png

• Like 1

We were in 8237 on Silhouette in February this year. Our group had six rooms in a row, from 8229 to 8239 & our stateroom attendants opened up our balconies so we had one large balcony. It is a very quiet location with rooms above & below & no service areas nearby that we noticed. The views were great & the only minor obstruction is the lifeboats under deck six. This is a photo from our opened up balcony. I wouldn’t hesitate to book in this area again. 

6BCC857C-426F-4A88-87CB-63CA318016C3.jpeg

Edited by DLHopk

4 hours ago, DLHopk said:

We were in 8237 on Silhouette in February this year. Our group had six rooms in a row, from 8229 to 8239 & our stateroom attendants opened up our balconies so we had one large balcony. It is a very quiet location with rooms above & below & no service areas nearby that we noticed. The views were great & the only minor obstruction is the lifeboats under deck six. This is a photo from our opened up balcony. I wouldn’t hesitate to book in this area again. 

6BCC857C-426F-4A88-87CB-63CA318016C3.jpeg

Thank you this is a great picture. I don't think the lifeboats are too much of an obstruction. 

• Like 1