Carnival website trouble?

Yup, a website issue.  Can't access future bookings, and all my personalized cruise offers are missing.  Expect they will fix this shortly.

Edited by Calnev1

I was able to find our booking on the website just now. Also, I checked the Covid-19 legal notices. There are no updates there, at least not yet. I‘lll check back later. 

2 minutes ago, jemrtt said:

I was able to find our booking on the website just now. Also, I checked the Covid-19 legal notices. There are no updates there, at least not yet. I‘lll check back later. 

Yes, my future bookings are back.  Personalized offers are not yet back though.

Its probably wishful thinking to expect Carnival to react this quickly to CDC changes made only yesterday.

Since Friday I've been having this issue. I have two cruises booked for 2023, depending on the time of day i check my carnival account one of the two will just randomly disappear and then i need to re-add it. it like the cruise manager page keeps losing one of my booked cruses. kind of annoying

Yeah, the website has been glitchy for me for about a day.  Yesterday and today on this PC it wouldn't show any available cruises to anywhere from anywhere, any date.  I cleared my cookies/cache and everything was fine.  Then it wouldn't let me try to do a booking for something I know worked last night on a different PC (because I booked it!).

Once it settles it will be interesting to see if anything (like the H&S protocols) changed.

26 minutes ago, HLGW60 said:

I’m on there now and all I can find missing is the little red writing in the left top of the page about the latest health protocols.    Can’t locate it anywhere.   

Maybe you were the one that posted in the other thread, but it is indeed there, but no red text, just normal blue.  At the very top of the home page.

3 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

Yeah, the website has been glitchy for me for about a day.  Yesterday and today on this PC it wouldn't show any available cruises to anywhere from anywhere, any date.  I cleared my cookies/cache and everything was fine.  Then it wouldn't let me try to do a booking for something I know worked last night on a different PC (because I booked it!).

Once it settles it will be interesting to see if anything (like the H&S protocols) changed.

Maybe you were the one that posted in the other thread, but it is indeed there, but no red text, just normal blue.  At the very top of the home page.

I called Carnival customer service. There's an issue with site that's supposed to be fixed soon.

• Thanks 1