roll call 7 april 2024

hi we are from New Zealand  . My self  and my husband. we will be on the Carnival Celebration . So excited ..We have been closed  of from the world for a long time. Because  of covid.  We are hangin out to cruise again and going to  America again.  we will looking forwards to everyone experience on the Celebration . I am celiac  and need to have a gluten free diet. so anyone that can help with what is on board in the way of meals would be a great help. I have travel on other cruise ships but not Carnival since i have had this condition .I know you go and see  them once on board to let the kitchens know,  and you get your meal plan for the next night.it more about what else is having gluten free meals like the  specialty  restaurants so i know which ones to book early. also what they have at Guys burger joint, street eats.  ect   thank you for your help   Sue 

32 minutes ago, smithys_pandp said:

hi we are from New Zealand  . My self  and my husband. we will be on the Carnival Celebration . So excited ..We have been closed  of from the world for a long time. Because  of covid.  We are hangin out to cruise again and going to  America again.  we will looking forwards to everyone experience on the Celebration . I am celiac  and need to have a gluten free diet. so anyone that can help with what is on board in the way of meals would be a great help. I have travel on other cruise ships but not Carnival since i have had this condition .I know you go and see  them once on board to let the kitchens know,  and you get your meal plan for the next night.it more about what else is having gluten free meals like the  specialty  restaurants so i know which ones to book early. also what they have at Guys burger joint, street eats.  ect   thank you for your help   Sue 

I suggest you go to the Roll Calls section of this forum, then to the Carnival pages for your ship. THen look for your particular cruise. Otherwise you might find the info you want on the Carnival pages in the main section of the forum, rather than on the Aust & NZ Cruisers where the info usually relates to our part of the world.

• 3 weeks later...