Can anyone recently (last 3 months) on Sirena answer this?

Kate-AHF

We got off Sirena on 7/3.  Yes, the early riser coffee bar is available in Horizons.  Be aware that at times there were no To Go Cups available...but we soon found them in a cabinet under the machine.  Plastic lids are no longer available as part of the effort to reduce plastics on board.  

• Thanks 1

Kate, define early risers? When I need Coffee FIRST thing in the morning I head for Barista’s. IMHO it is absolutely the best coffee on board. Next best, have Room Service set up to deliver a fresh pot at oh dark thirty!  
Enjoy,

Mauibabes

59 minutes ago, mauibabes said:

Kate, define early risers? When I need Coffee FIRST thing in the morning I head for Barista’s. IMHO it is absolutely the best coffee on board. Next best, have Room Service set up to deliver a fresh pot at oh dark thirty!  
Enjoy,

Mauibabes

For me first thing in the morning is within minutes of getting up.  🙂  So room service is too slow.  🙂  I know it's a real first world problem but it's my problem....   DW appreciates it as I head for the nearest coffee machine first thing.

For some of us, early riser is well before 6 or 6:30 which is when (I cannot remember which) baristas is open.  I am grateful that usually there is at least a coffee machine or coffee at Horizons (love the quiet early on there) or Terrace before Baristas opens.  And yes then I am there for my double espresso and sometimes more pastries asap.

1 hour ago, davencl said:

For me first thing in the morning is within minutes of getting up.  🙂 

Hope you take the time to get dressed  first 😲

If you get up a the same time  each day other coffee  the night before to be delivered  that time

• Thanks 1

Old Jet Lag. Part of the problem overall, if you see it as a problem that way. Arrive in port City from the overnight flight, then want to go to bed at 8:00. Awake at 3:30-4:00. Where’s the coffee.

Next night back to bed again early, pre 9:00. 4:30, where’s the coffee. Some never change their schedule for the entire cruise. Staying awake for a 9:15 show? Forget about it. Oh! But this absolutely incredible flutist with the golden flute! Forget about it, beddie bye time.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SombraDeLuna said:

We got off Sirena on 7/3.  Yes, the early riser coffee bar is available in Horizons.  Be aware that at times there were no To Go Cups available...but we soon found them in a cabinet under the machine.  Plastic lids are no longer available as part of the effort to reduce plastics on board.  

Thank you so much for the help!  Not worried about a lid, that cup won't have long to live.  I may start carrying around a clean ceramic cup in case they start locking up that cabinet.

I don't do room service because I don't want to wake my beloved spouse.  I don't want Baristas either, it opens too late for me.  I just want my first cup in the utter peace and quiet of Horizons and watch the sun rise.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kate-AHF said:

I don't want Baristas either, it opens too late for me.  I just want my first cup in the utter peace and quiet of Horizons and watch the sun rise.

YIKES  what time do you get up??

Maybe take your own travel mug    I have seen many people  carrying them around  the ship

16 hours ago, LHT28 said:

Maybe take your own travel mug    I have seen many people  carrying them around  the ship

No more plastic lids?  Wow, that's a problem for couples who like to send one person to Baristas or Horizons to bring back two cups of coffee.  With a lid, the paper cups can stack in one hand while pushing elevator buttons and opening the cabin door with the other.  Two lidless cups means sloshed coffee for sure.  ¡Que lastima! 

Guess LHT28's got it right.  Oh well, we were going to the travel store anyway so one more thing into the basket....