Up to date + Certificat of recovery, will I be tested ON the ship?

vivacolonia

Hello,

I wonder a lite bit, about boarding. As I worte in the titel, I am Up to date and also have a Certificat of recovery.

With that things, I do not have to show up a new Antigen Test when I will board.

So what will happen on board, when maybe a tabel neighbour will get Covid. Will I be tested and maybe isolated  (if got Covid again) too?

I do not understand why the Certification of recovery exclude my for testing at the time of boarding.

Do you have any ideas why?

Thank you

Frank

4 minutes ago, vivacolonia said:

Hello,

I wonder a lite bit, about boarding. As I worte in the titel, I am Up to date and also have a Certificat of recovery.

With that things, I do not have to show up a new Antigen Test when I will board.

So what will happen on board, when maybe a tabel neighbour will get Covid. Will I be tested and maybe isolated  (if got Covid again) too?

I do not understand why the Certification of recovery exclude my for testing at the time of boarding.

Do you have any ideas why?

Thank you

Frank

I suggest you check carefully, my understanding as of last week,  you still need a test to board but if it came up positive your COR plus copy of original positive PCR test will allow you to board.  

• Like 1

On July 1 they changed the COR to include a Positive  Antigen OR PCR  proctored test and a COR at least 11 days after first documented covid test.    You present these two documents in lieu of a negative antigen or pcr to board.  

Some people continue to test positive for months after having had covid and tests show that the viral load is so low as to make them not able to transmit.

You will not be tested again once on the ship unless you report symptoms.   

I was told that for my next B2B2B  in a couple we will probably be tested on turn around of each leg but if we were to test positive we would be covered by the COR and considered negative.

• Like 1