Insurance Cancellation

emam

20 minutes ago, tring said:

Obviously something I am not aware of there, would love you to explain though.

We had an amusing troll from forest gate and there was a comedian from Knotty Ash,which I believe is Merseyside. Sorry if that's all a bit obscure.🤣

3 hours ago, Trevor Fountain said:

Good job she wasn't a solo traveller then. 

You have probably raised the blood pressure of all solo cruisers, so hopefully they will let their insures aware of that.

My BP is up and have declared it. Ten quid extra. Solo traveller not bothered!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, zap99 said:

We had an amusing troll from forest gate and there was a comedian from Knotty Ash,which I believe is Merseyside. Sorry if that's all a bit obscure.🤣

Yes Knotty Ash is an area of Liverpool.  Not sure why I commented really.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, tring said:

Yes Knotty Ash is an area of Liverpool.  Not sure why I commented really.

Here is something even more obscure. I had a diddy man shaped bubble bath, the head came of to pour the liquid. Once it was all used up I kept the little man for years. He had a yellow hat, a big nose and big feet.

He came from Knotty Ash 😀

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Eglesbrech said:

Here is something even more obscure. I had a diddy man shaped bubble bath, the head came of to pour the liquid. Once it was all used up I kept the little man for years. He had a yellow hat, a big nose and big feet.

Dear old Dicky Mint, not that he did ever appear to age 🙂

We saw Ken Dodd live a number of times over the years and although his staple jokes were regularly repeated, (along with some different stuff), somehow they always seemed just as funny every time he produced them.  He was very skilled. He gave a serious lecture on humour in Liverpool's Capital of Culture year, talking about how he had read widely studying humour and how it differed around the country. Hence he adjusted his shows accordingly.  We saw him live about a year before his death, though sadly he was loosing it at that time, being much slower, with some pauses but he was not going to retire, despite ageing.  Only a couple of years earlier he had been as sharp as ever though.

Edited by tring

Megabear I seem to have missed some posts that looks like they are no longer there. Sorry for any hassle you have received. Thank you for all your advice, it is appreciated, we certainly aren't in a position to pay out loads of money, so trying to think of everything we need to inform the insurance for. Please let us know when tour aunt is home.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eglesbrech said:

My sister brought me a Diddy man cup from holiday when I was only young. I used it for many years and is (hopefully) sitting somewhere safely in our loft. 

• Like 1

I have passed the first hurdle in my annual medical reviews so just the diabetes one to clear next week with the practice nurse. My PSA level had increased from 1.32 to 1.45 so the insurance declaration remains the same,  Watch and wait - treatment not yet required. The urology consultant told me if there were no symptom changes they would start taking more steps if the level increased to above 4 to 5.

I will ring the insurance and tell them of the changed number and the watch and wait diagnosis. Hopefully with no change in premium.

• Like 3

We took out an annual insurance policy based on information supplied by the hospital via phone call.  However three weeks later we received a letter with more detail this meant that the information which was on the original policy needed to be updated.  As a result of this we are now confident that our policy is as accurate as can be, the additional cost was £36.  

• Like 1