More questions might be answered this week

I am actually surprised thst it has taken this long with still nothing released.  They knew this day was coming.  I would have thought that they would have had scenario upon scenario already planned out ready to go based on different variations of restrictions easing. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I am actually surprised thst it has taken this long with still nothing released.  They knew this day was coming.  I would have thought that they would have had scenario upon scenario already planned out ready to go based on different variations of restrictions easing. 

They are not going to change anything? In that article it said the CEO even said the precruise testing will be around for a couple months at least.

So likely they will wait see if other cruise lines implode after removing the requirement and go from there possibly?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J0Y0US said:

They are not going to change anything? In that article it said the CEO even said the precruise testing will be around for a couple months at least.

He didn't say "at least"; he said, "I think pre cruise testing is going to be around for another couple of months."  If I had to place a bet, I'd put my money on testing ending to coincide with the current refund/quarantine assistance policies expiring September 30th.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rudeney said:

He didn't say "at least"; he said, "I think pre cruise testing is going to be around for another couple of months."  If I had to place a bet, I'd put my money on testing ending to coincide with the current refund/quarantine assistance policies expiring September 30th.  

Just hoping the testing ends before October 20th but have two tests handy just in case.

• Like 1