Extra O.B.C.

L4605

Got 2 e-mails today from Cunard one says we get $30 extra O.B.C. per person and the next one said we have $60 extra O.B.C. 

per person. Cruise is in November, so not sure which it is, or maybe both. Has anyone else had this?

• Like 1

I had an email today with $30 OBC. I assumed it was $30 for the cabin until i just saw your post and happily it is indeed $30pp. 

I didn't recieve a second email.

Is there somewhere on Cunard website you can see your OBC balance?

Me too, had an email to say I've an 'additional $90' OBC for my next cruise .....not too sure why,  has there been some sort of early booking promotion I may have overlooked ?

I'm not complaining  , another couple of martinis .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

Me too, had an email to say I've an 'additional $90' OBC for my next cruise .....not too sure why,  has there been some sort of early booking promotion I may have overlooked ?

I'm not complaining  , another couple of martinis .

Is your cruise in November? Mine is and looks like the others are too. Not sure why.

Similar here - Victoria in November. Lovely!

P&O did something similar fairly recently; consensus at the time on the boards was that it was a sweetener to stop people cancelling before final payments were due. Given the recent change in testing, I wonder if that is having an uptick in people reconsidering future plans - and hence Head Office deciding to put in a show of beneficence.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jonem2001 said:

Similar here - Victoria in November. Lovely!

P&O did something similar fairly recently; consensus at the time on the boards was that it was a sweetener to stop people cancelling before final payments were due. Given the recent change in testing, I wonder if that is having an uptick in people reconsidering future plans - and hence Head Office deciding to put in a show of beneficence.

They’d have to give me quite a lot of OBC to set foot on an P&O ship again!

In fact I’d pay them not to go.

Anyhoo, we got the $60 OBC email yesterday. Thank you Cunard. 

• Haha 1

We're on the Victoria's Christmas cruise to the Canary Islands and have got $120pp obc. Very happy.  Sadly our adult daughter is not so happy. Although she's on our booking and sharing our cabin she has not got any obc.  Still I suspect that she will still benefit from her parents' benevolence !!!

• Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 3:42 PM, babs135 said:

We're on the Victoria's Christmas cruise to the Canary Islands and have got $120pp obc. Very happy.  Sadly our adult daughter is not so happy. Although she's on our booking and sharing our cabin she has not got any obc.  Still I suspect that she will still benefit from her parents' benevolence !!!

She is probably considered the "third person" on the booking and perks and deals often apply to the first two people only.