Carnival Vista Priority Debarkation

Lee Cruiser

Looking to schedule transportation after our September Vista cruise.  Can anyone who has cruised Vista lately tell me the Priority (platinum/diamond) debarkation meeting times for self-assist as well as checked luggage?  What time did you actually get off and through customs?  Thanks!

7 hours ago, WKUTopperFan said:

There's a priority debark option for checked luggage guests? Never heard of it.

We did this on Magic 7/6.  We got zone 1 luggage tags in our cabin (Diamond), put our luggage out the night before, and were given a letter telling us to go to the dining room at 8 am.  Were led off ship at 8:15, got luggage, went thru customs (no facial Rec in NY - had to wait on line to see customs agent) and were in our car by 8:45.

8 hours ago, WKUTopperFan said:

There's a priority debark option for checked luggage guests? Never heard of it.

Yes.  It's on the same platinum / diamond letter you receive about debarkation.  It will give a meeting time and place for priority self assist as well as a time for those choosing to check their luggage.  You will also receive special luggage zone tags.  Many times they are actually ahead of that schedule.  For instance, we did checked luggage on our recent Mardi Gras cruise and they were running about 30 minutes ahead of the noted time.  We were off the ship, customs, got our luggage and on our shuttle at 7:55.

It varies some from ship to ship.  That's why I was wondering about Vista.  Never been on it and it's been a few year's since going out of Galveston at all.

I sailed on the Dream out of Galveston on July 2nd.  They offered Platinum/Diamond guests with checked luggage 7:30am or 8:30am priority disembarkation.  We were off the ship before our luggage was but still on our way to get our vehicle by 8:00am.  I always use a porter out of Galveston as they can get you out of there much faster.  It was great!

4 minutes ago, cruising1117 said:

I sailed on the Dream out of Galveston on July 2nd.  They offered Platinum/Diamond guests with checked luggage 7:30am or 8:30am priority disembarkation.  We were off the ship before our luggage was but still on our way to get our vehicle by 8:00am.  I always use a porter out of Galveston as they can get you out of there much faster.  It was great!

Thanks.  Hopefully Vista is similar.

Thanks guys!!! I've only been a platinum for 2 cruises... next month will make my 3rd since having that status. I didn't catch CHECKED bag priority was an option and have waited for normal debarkation with checked bags. I'm in a hurry to catch my flight next month post cruise. This will make our lives  less stressful getting off early with bags.

4 minutes ago, WKUTopperFan said:

Thanks guys!!! I've only been a platinum for 2 cruises... next month will make my 3rd since having that status. I didn't catch CHECKED bag priority was an option and have waited for normal debarkation with checked bags. I'm in a hurry to catch my flight next month post cruise. This will make our lives  less stressful getting off early with bags.

Certainly.  Just be on the lookout for the letter in your room.  If you don't receive it at least by the morning on the day before debarkation asked your room service or check with guest services.