2024/25 Itineraries - No P2P?

gcornell

2 hours ago, HPfoodie said:

Maybe it’s because I’m currently in Greece on holiday but I doubt it. All the prices though are shown in Euros for that reason. It’s Silversea’s own website. This is a screenshot  D4FD5789-BABA-4F40-8083-65EA01EC91E5.thumb.png.a1682d426c31d9eff8f746398bc420a5.png

The clue here is the prices shown in €.

I don't know how many geo specific location they have (there are certainly US, UK, EU and Aus... I suspect also Canada and New Zealand) and packages understandably vary on each since flight factors will be different for obvious reasons.

At times when your currency is strong. It could be useful to check and compare. Alas currently that wouldn't be a good idea for anyone in the UK with currant rates.

I find SS websites very geo specific - when in Bermuda, I am on the US site but I get the Bermuda offers … well, sort of, I don’t get air offered because it’s not available from Bermuda but I do get Exec Transfer offered even though that’s not available in Bermuda either. 
My TA has to waste her time getting my credit for the transfer since SS insists on adding the cost to my quotes. I’m just doing some onboard booking on the Dawn and the quotes show the air credit but include the transfer cost, the CC can’t make the credit happen!

5 hours ago, jollyjones said:

The SS websites are very geo-specific.

I see totally different packages on offer according to which country I am in.

In Greece you are almost certainly seeing a different page from what would be shown to you in the UK.

I think thats right jollyjones.   There are also some but not many cruises where the full set of elements of the d2d package are not available from UK but mostly they are.