Pinnacle Class Bump Verandas

Bea3

I just took an upgrade to a Veranda on the Nieuw Stetendam to room 8125. It is one of the cabins with the extended balcony because of the bump/bend in the ship.  I remember reading about those balconies on here but i have been searching for photos and posts and cannot find anything.  Does anybody have any suggestions on how I might find the posts I had read?  Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Bea3 said:

I just took an upgrade to a Veranda on the Nieuw Stetendam to room 8125. It is one of the cabins with the extended balcony because of the bump/bend in the ship.  I remember reading about those balconies on here but i have been searching for photos and posts and cannot find anything.  Does anybody have any suggestions on how I might find the posts I had read?  Thank you.

Try this thread— we are in a bump verandah on 7 and I found this. Photos down a bit on the thread.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2723115-nieuw-statendam-category-v-bump-out-stateroom/

10 hours ago, Taters said:

This link is only for members.  I don't have access.

Try this link.  Although this shows cabin 5145, it is 3 floors directly below 8125 and appears to have the same size balcony--huge.  This link shouldn't be member-restricted.

https://cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/stateroom-details.php?ship=Nieuw-Statendam&cabin=5145