Need an answer quickly please

42 minutes ago, Missouri travel girl said:

This is for the Ocean Victory, do we need convertor or adaptors on board? I read they have 230 V outlets. Leaving tonight and big oversight on my part if we need them, thank you🥰

For 230 V outlets yes you'll need an adaptor for converting to 110

Converter and adapter are two different questions:

• An adapter is needed to allow you to plug a US plug into a European socket. It does not change the voltage - it just makes the plug fit.
  • A converter is needed to covert 220v to 110v.

You do not need an adapter. The 220v outlets would accept a US plug.

You do need a converter if you are using any 110v-only items. However everything I used was dual voltage (110v-220v). This included my battery chargers, my phone charger, and my CPAP machine. Look on the item - it should specify the voltage requirements in small print.

Since all my items I needed to plug in were dual voltage, I didn't need an adapter or a converter.

They also have a USB power port on the desk. You can plug a charger needing USB directly into that port without using a plug.

Hope that you are still out there.  All of the outlets can take 110 and 220 style plugs but the power is 220.  All of my electronics worked on 220 but I have no idea about CPAP.  If you are starting at Vancouver I am sure that there will be a store that has a converter.  Enjoy your trip.

DON

On 7/28/2022 at 3:24 PM, Missouri travel girl said:

I talked with the director of marketing and she told me we did not need either and she was on board a few weeks ago?  I am not sure if my c-pap is dual or not? So if not sure I need a convertor?  Thank you for your answers. 

My CPAP is dual voltage. It has a separate power brick that is labeled with the voltage. If you have a power brick, then look closely at the small print.

You can also look at a user manual. If you don't have one, there is possibly information on the manufacturer's website. You may also try calling the manufacturer or the company that sold you the CPAP.