Booking hotel through Virgin Voyages?

carelesswander

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with booking a hotel through Virgin Voyages? Do they have a flexible cancellation policy? I couldn't find much information on the website. I want to see if it would be worth using some of my extra FVC to book a pre-departure hotel in Miami.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, carelesswander said:

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with booking a hotel through Virgin Voyages? Do they have a flexible cancellation policy? I couldn't find much information on the website. I want to see if it would be worth using some of my extra FVC to book a pre-departure hotel in Miami.

Thanks!

Hi - VV do not book hotels, travel to port etc, so you cannot book it via them at the moment. 

• Like 1

Currently VV does not do any of the "add ons" that some other cruise lines do.  Hotels in Miami have gotten expensive, but that's another story.  VV does not offer hotel bookings, shuttles (unless you are in a suite),etc.  They will help you find air, but what they found and quoted me was higher than what I'd already found on line!  They are a separate company than Virgin Airways and have no tie ins or benefits to using that company.

Thanks for the replies. 

I contacted VV and they were able to book me in at the Hyatt Centric Miami using my FVC. They only had one hotel option for my dates but it worked out well since as you say, hotels in Miami have gotten expensive and I had extra FVC.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, carelesswander said:

Thanks for the replies. 

I contacted VV and they were able to book me in at the Hyatt Centric Miami using my FVC. They only had one hotel option for my dates but it worked out well since as you say, hotels in Miami have gotten expensive and I had extra FVC.

It's in a great location and if you're interested in using a gym and/or spa the Hyatt Centric shares the gym and spa facilities with the Loews across the street. The rooms are a bit sterile but the beds are very comfortable.