Missed Port Marseille

bee-ess

14 hours ago, zap99 said:

Perhaps I misunderstood. I looked at CP on Sunday and no trips were.......just had another look. There they all are.🤣.Look quite reasonable. Thanks for steering me in the right direction. That direction probably being St trop, or Casis, although Castellet looks interesting. I think the mini-train may miss out this time.🤔

At Tropez won ( or lost ). DW said ,I would like to go back to St Trop. That was the nearest I get to an instruction. Seville as well. Fairly good prices.

1 minute ago, zap99 said:

At Tropez won ( or lost ). DW said ,I would like to go back to St Trop. That was the nearest I get to an instruction. Seville as well. Fairly good prices.

Toss of a coin for us. Eventually we plumped for Aix. To be honest it's not really long enough there, and 1 hour is a guided tour, which I hope we can skip. I really hate guided tours, I get bored and can hardly ever hear what they are saying.

The prices do seem reasonable though.

1 minute ago, Trevor Fountain said:

Toss of a coin for us. Eventually we plumped for Aix. To be honest it's not really long enough there, and 1 hour is a guided tour, which I hope we can skip. I really hate guided tours, I get bored and can hardly ever hear what they are saying.

I would have picked Casis.............but🤔

54 minutes ago, Trevor Fountain said:

I've been watching "Murder in Provence" on Sunday evenings and Aix looks lovely...

2 minutes ago, Britboys said:

I've been watching "Murder in Provence" on Sunday evenings and Aix looks lovely...

I have been watching that. Strange, but very good. Was this week's the last one.? AIX does look good Perhaps next time.

Just now, Trevor Fountain said:

Yes me too. Thinking of driving there for a couple of weeks next year.

We have driven through it, or round it🤔.I think I may be told we are going to Carcassonne for a long weekend .

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, zap99 said:

I have been watching that. Strange, but very good. Was this week's the last one.? AIX does look good Perhaps next time.

Yes, it is a little strange. Bit like Midsummer Murders with everyone pretending to be French... 😂

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, zap99 said:

We have driven through it, or round it🤔.I think I may be told we are going to Carcassonne for a long weekend .

Carcassonne is beautiful. Visited there off of Victoria from Sete on our first P&O cruise 25 years ago this month...

• Like 1