Flying from different states for Australia Cruise (NCL) so how does flight arrangements work

Ladyinflight

Daughter and I will be taking an Australia cruise and wonder how it works for the two of us coming from different states.  We are doing NCL's one fly free deal. I will be coming from Orlando and daughter from Dallas.  Will we have to fly separate or will we be joined up at some point for the flight to Australia or will one of us have to go to the other's departure state?

58 minutes ago, Ladyinflight said:

Daughter and I will be taking an Australia cruise and wonder how it works for the two of us coming from different states.  We are doing NCL's one fly free deal. I will be coming from Orlando and daughter from Dallas.  Will we have to fly separate or will we be joined up at some point for the flight to Australia or will one of us have to go to the other's departure state?

I hope you’re not saying that you bought this deal without knowing the specifics. There had/has to be a Ticket Contract and/or T&Cs section regarding “Promotions” in general and this one specifically (which should be available on NCL’s website).
That said, from the promo name, it certainly sounds like a “twofer” (two identical tix carrier/routing). Of course, you could ask the NCL Air Department about your proposed “deviation” for your Plan A and, if deviation is allowed, you’d probably be looking at paying a deviation fee and a price differential for the more expensive ticket of the two (based on one different route).

When booking online there is only the ability to select one departure airport for the cruise.  Does that mean that you can't depart from different airports?  Possibly, but a TA or a call to NCL might reveal that you could do it, but you need to call and ask.

1 hour ago, hallux said:

When booking online there is only the ability to select one departure airport for the cruise.  Does that mean that you can't depart from different airports?  Possibly, but a TA or a call to NCL might reveal that you could do it, but you need to call and ask.

See post #2

1 hour ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

See post #2

My point was (and I should have included this) that I HAVE seen a post on here that someone utilized the promo and got different deviations for people on the same reservation, one person in the room wanted to stay a couple days longer than the other in their room for a "girl's weekend" with someone in another cabin.  NCL DID accommodate that, which is only a step away from booking different gateway cities for both people in the room.  Doing either would require a call.