Coke Freestyle Machine

20 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

That is fine, but the poster I responded to, and quoted in my post, was asking about Coke.

In 2003, Minute Maid's division fully merged with Coca-Cola North America

It is one of the brands in the Free Style Machine

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know if Diet Dr. Pepper is in the Coke Freestyle Machines?  It's in the ones in our local restaurants.  That is the only reason I would buy the coke package for the freestyle machine if this was offered.  Yes, I know Dr. Pepper is not a Coke product, but they have an arrangement with Dr. Pepper to offer It in the Freestyle Machines. We will be on Rotterdam in April, 2023 for the Transatlantic.

Can someone explain to me how reusing your filthy disgusting FreeStyle cup over and over again in the FreeStyle machine is OK but they want you so use a clean cup each time you get a drink from the fountain dispensers in the Lido Market? I don't have a drink package but I drink a lot of ice tea and will bring a large insulated metal cup to fill up and take with me.  

(Yes, for you germophobes out there, I will use a clean HAL provided cup each time to fill it up with ice and either ice tea  from the dispenser or brew some fresh hot tea myself.)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, highscar said:

Easy to wash with hot water and soap in your bathroom, just like at home. Or the bar tender will wash it for you.  Not a problem.  

The same could be said of my personal insulated stainless steel cup but they still want you to use a clean transfer glass each time.

Realistically, how many people have the bartender wash their Freestyle cups? Not the kids or teenagers I've seen who are the ones most likely to have the cups.

On 2/21/2023 at 12:15 PM, dreamer321 said:

Can someone explain to me how reusing your filthy disgusting FreeStyle cup over and over again in the FreeStyle machine is OK but they want you so use a clean cup each time you get a drink from the fountain dispensers in the Lido Market? I don't have a drink package but I drink a lot of ice tea and will bring a large insulated metal cup to fill up and take with me.  

(Yes, for you germophobes out there, I will use a clean HAL provided cup each time to fill it up with ice and either ice tea  from the dispenser or brew some fresh hot tea myself.)

But it is your disgusting filthy cup with your germs, not someone else's Noro (or worse) germs 😀  And, since the cup needs to be on the sensor plate, it's pretty hard to get anything on the FreeStyle dispensers.

On 2/21/2023 at 2:48 PM, dreamer321 said:

The same could be said of my personal insulated stainless steel cup but they still want you to use a clean transfer glass each time.

IF everyone was like you, it wouldn't be an issue.  But unfortunately they are not.  We've all seen pretty gross things people do at the buffet, and the same is true with the water.  Up to the point where I watched someone get off of the elevator, walk up to the water dispenser, and use it to wash their hands!

And yes, the Bartenders will wash it (the cup, not your hands!) whenever you ask!

On 2/21/2023 at 3:15 PM, dreamer321 said:

I'm with you on that. I haven't been on a ship with a FreeStyle machine, yet, but I've seen them in fast food restaurants, such as Mo's. They are disgusting, sticky messes with customers refilling their dirty cups I'd rather have a bartender pour a fountain soda or give me a can.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2023 at 1:30 PM, twoforone said:

How about checking out the ‘Quench Package’?

I have but it doesn't tell if the Freestyle machine is functioning.  Don't want to buy the package if only canned drinks are available.