Oasis is gone for July 2023?

4 hours ago, nelblu said:

My August 20th Oasis sail CP balcony for 3 is almost $1k more.  It pays to book early.

My cruise June 30 is also way up.  3x what we paid almost.  But our TA's company had pre-bought a ton of rooms and we booked at the right time.  Best deal we have ever gotten on a cruise.

32 minutes ago, MaddyandMax said:

My cruise June 30 is also way up.  3x what we paid almost.  But our TA's company had pre-bought a ton of rooms and we booked at the right time.  Best deal we have ever gotten on a cruise.

Booked on June 30th as well, I'm afraid they are going to change or cancel it with July disappearing!

8 minutes ago, AspiringCindy said:

Booked on June 30th as well, I'm afraid they are going to change or cancel it with July disappearing!

Sailings only disappeared temporarily.  Everything is back now and has been for a couple of days

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

On 8/2/2022 at 1:38 PM, Jimbo said:

Can someone clearly explain to me this New Speed Regulation is?  and what effect it has on some ships and not on others? I thought all their cruise ships can travel at pretty close to all the same speeds?

They havent said.. they have just sent emailed to those effected and said the ships are swapping due to the new speed regulation but with no further details about the regulations. 

• Like 1

Glad the Oasis isn't gone, but wish CATS was. I hope they soon get rid of that show & replace it with something else. I love all their other shows, but CATS was a no go for me & I am a cat lover!