The Quest???

24 minutes ago, hotsauce126 said:

Heard it was stopped due to covid but I’m surprised they haven’t brought it back yet

When we were on the Explorer in March, masks for the crew were still mandatory. That would have been a real bummer for the CD and staff doing Quest. Hopefully the last time (2019) we shouted out, "this Quest is over", wasn't the last time.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hazeleyes46 said:

So sad as that was one of our favorites and we would volunteer to be the "runners" of the group. It is a lot of work though and we were always exhausted afterwards. I would like to just sit and observe this time lol. 

You runners are great. We have always been the ones cheering you on and throwing whatever the team needs from the cheap seats. Still brings a huge smile to my face thinking about our past Quests. Never gets dull and never the same. Even when it's the same challenges. Even on B2B cruises. It's the all about the different people that get caught up in the moment of Quest. 

Just now, davekathy said:

You runners are great. We have always been the ones cheering you on and throwing whatever the team needs from the cheap seats. Still brings a huge smile to my face thinking about our past Quests. Never gets dull and never the same. Even when it's the same challenges. Even on B2B cruises. It's the all about the different people that get caught up in the moment of Quest. 

Yup, different on every cruise. You never laugh so hard in your life when going to this. I will miss it on my next cruise.

• Like 1