Missing Bags

Desperate to Sail

I heard from someone on my recent sailing that Samsung already makes the same item now..........

Not sure if that is true but you might check on it.  There are plenty of us who don't own apple products.

• Like 1

"If you are on a non-stop to London, I would have minimal worries about your luggage arriving there."

Sort of.  The bags will probably get to London but whether you are sure to receive them is a different question.  A lot of the issues at Heathrow have been with ground crew shortages.  Lots of instances of bags not being offloaded for hours - because of overcrowding in the terminal, passengers are sent on without their bags.  For late evening services, some bags not unloaded until the next day.  A freind recently arrived back into Heathrow from Rome on BA, evening arrival into Heathrow.  His bag wasn't in the baggage hall.  It was delivered to him 7 weeks later.

To reduce pressure on ground crew (who are still in short supply), most airlines have reduced the number of flights through Heathrow (or restricted passenger loadings on those flights)