Celebrity St. Kitts Rainforest Adventure Excursion Question

Winemaker_ca

The description for the excursion states that there is an optional beach drop-off with a return service available back to the ship. Does anyone know what beach and whether there are amenities like bathrooms and a beach bar?

Thanks for any info.

We did a rainforest tour but booked privately with Javin Tours. It went to an old ruins building, then to the rain forest for a hike (which was really beautiful), then off to a place along the rocky shoreline that you went to a small cove with water splashing and lava rocks. We ate lunch, then they dropped those that didn't want to snorkel off at a place called No Limit Beach Bar, which was located at Cockelshell Beach. I believe several tours were being dropped there. So, maybe it's that place? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2022 at 9:27 AM, mitsugirly said:

We did a rainforest tour but booked privately with Javin Tours. It went to an old ruins building, then to the rain forest for a hike (which was really beautiful), then off to a place along the rocky shoreline that you went to a small cove with water splashing and lava rocks. We ate lunch, then they dropped those that didn't want to snorkel off at a place called No Limit Beach Bar, which was located at Cockelshell Beach. I believe several tours were being dropped there. So, maybe it's that place? 

How difficult was the hike? I am a avid hiker but my husband is not. Trying to decide if this would be suitable for us. Did you use hiking shoes or just regular tennis shoes? And steep inclines or sketchy parts that made you nervous?  Any information would be helpful.