View FCCs online

drowelf

28 minutes ago, drowelf said:

Is there anyway that I can view the amount of FCC's that we have available from the Celebrity Website. I know that I can see them on Holland America, but have not found it on Celebrity. 

NOPE, have to call Celebrity or if you used one, your TA. 

Since we ended up with a number of FCCs due to the pandemic related global suspension of sailing, I hope a Celebrity is reading this as it would be so handy to be able to view the FCCs on their website.  My husband created a spreadsheet so we could keep track of them. 

19 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

Since we ended up with a number of FCCs due to the pandemic related global suspension of sailing, I hope a Celebrity is reading this as it would be so handy to be able to view the FCCs on their website.  My husband created a spreadsheet so we could keep track of them. 

Yes agreed!  I cannot understand a single reason why they could not just list them in your online account when you sign in.  Just very weird.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TeeRick said:

Yes agreed!  I cannot understand a single reason why they could not just list them in your online account when you sign in.  Just very weird.

Pre-covid we did 60 to 90 days a year on Celebrity ships.  We were actually on the Solstice on the first leg of a B2B2B2B (cruises included New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific) when the global suspension of cruises was implemented.  And as more cruises were cancelled those FCCs accumulated.  Some were large amounts while some were deposit amounts.  My scientist husband used a spread sheet to track them.  I realize that not all folks cruise as much as we do but I still I wonder how many folks lost track of their FCCs.

Given the quality of Celebrity's website I suppose it is too much to ask that the FCCs be listed on your online account.  

19 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

Pre-covid we did 60 to 90 days a year on Celebrity ships.  We were actually on the Solstice on the first leg of a B2B2B2B (cruises included New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific) when the global suspension of cruises was implemented.  And as more cruises were cancelled those FCCs accumulated.  Some were large amounts while some were deposit amounts.  My scientist husband used a spread sheet to track them.  I realize that not all folks cruise as much as we do but I still I wonder how many folks lost track of their FCCs.

Given the quality of Celebrity's website I suppose it is too much to ask that the FCCs be listed on your online account.  

If they can track your cruises, your deposits, all your other cruising info, they can certainly track and list your FCC's.

My experience is that even though an FCC is issued, when one gets around to using it they audit it to ensure it's the correct amount.  When they first started issuing them a couple of years ago, they created a bot to sift through everyone's accounts and determine an amount.  We were pleased (and a little surprised) that our family (3 of us) each received an FCC for approximately $4,500---more than I thought we deserved, but considering the bonus percentage they were adding, I let it go.  Fast forward to last year when we started booking to use the FCC, the amounts were considerably less than initially issued (more like $10,000 total).  Their explanation was that their bot was incorrectly programmed.  The problem is they never reissued the FCCs in the correct amounts or notified us that they were changed.  Granted, the amount they ultimately issued was probably correct, but be aware they do lots of in-office calculating to determine the amount.  That's probably why the FCCs are not readily available online.