What is the difference between premium coffee and specialty coffee?

kywildcatfanone

We have our first cruise upcoming on Celebrity.  We have the Classic Alcohol package included in our fare, but do not drink alcohol much.  Instead we drink soft drinks and for coffee, typically what I call a white and milk chocolate mocha. 

I was under the impression that soft drinks and bottled water were included in the classic alcohol package, but what is a premium coffee vs a specialty coffee on Celebrity?  We usually cruise Princess and I'm not aware of a distinction in their packages.

Is it listed somewhere on Celebrity's website what is and isn't included in the packages?  I found the drinks package page, but it's not specific.

It is very confusing and often asked.  My understanding is that the classic beverage package will cover lattes, cappuccinos, Americanos, and many of the other fancier copies but you would need the upgraded beverage package to have coffee with alcohol in it

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

Instead we drink soft drinks and for coffee, typically what I call a white and milk chocolate mocha. 

Both are included in the classic package.  The only coffee beverages that we found needed the premium package where those containing alcohol.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Order your coffee and order a shot of booze 😄

Would be my first inclination as well, but when thinking about how some of the premium concoctions are built, you'd need the booze in the mix before the rest of the stuff went on top!

6 minutes ago, canderson said:

Would be my first inclination as well, but when thinking about how some of the premium concoctions are built, you'd need the booze in the mix before the rest of the stuff went on top!

If you order enough booze you wouldn’t  notice the difference 🤣🥴😇

• Haha 2