Shareholder obc

Bin man

Well after 30 cruises of which 20 have had shareholder obc granted since proving I own 100 shares on the first one and usually just send them an email to add to next cruise they now are asking me to prove ownership when they already know that . Proof can be share dividend statement are they having a laugh don't they know no dividend has been payed since covid. Or is it operational excuse not happy why make things complicated .If they want the proof ever time then say it before sending email 

I recently purchased 100 Carnival shares. Apparently you have to show proof of ownership at least six weeks prior to a cruise. I bought the shares through Hargreaves Lansdown and they have said they will confirm Carnival (P&O) before I cruise. It is annoying, but then how do they know without proof that you still have the shares as I had 100 some time ago made a couple of hundred on them (Could have been £500, but the wife put me off selling) and as I say have recently purchased 100 as i have a couple of cruises next year and it will be £300 onboard for an outlay of £700 and I will still have the shares and hopefully more OBC. Good luck anyway. 

29 minutes ago, Bin man said:

Well after 30 cruises of which 20 have had shareholder obc granted since proving I own 100 shares on the first one and usually just send them an email to add to next cruise they now are asking me to prove ownership when they already know that . Proof can be share dividend statement are they having a laugh don't they know no dividend has been payed since covid. Or is it operational excuse not happy why make things complicated .If they want the proof ever time then say it before sending email 

We have had this kind of trouble. Ignore it and send a new email linked to your previous email for your previous cruise. Worked for us. 

I have never had an issue either by just requesting as I usual do but how about this for quick response .Replied to request stating how I had always just sent email and requested the obc which was always applied straight away as they have the proof already at 6.00 pm tonight .Got an apology at 6.35pm and that the credit had been applied and they were sorry for the mistake. So somebody must be working late not expected to hear till next week .Well done p and o 

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Bin man said:

I have never had an issue either by just requesting as I usual do but how about this for quick response .Replied to request stating how I had always just sent email and requested the obc which was always applied straight away as they have the proof already at 6.00 pm tonight .Got an apology at 6.35pm and that the credit had been applied and they were sorry for the mistake. So somebody must be working late not expected to hear till next week .Well done p and o 

What was the exact email address you replied to please?

I have requested a confirmation letter re a missed port some time ago and am still waiting for any reply.