Ultimate dining package

dbrown84

Just booked a cruise and when I log into the NCL app, there is a section for offer upgrades.  One is the ultimate dining package for $70.  I've never heard of this package.  It reads like you can do a specialty dinner each day.  I'm only getting one with the free at sea.  Problem is it throws an error whenever I try to select it.  Anyone heard of this package before?

On 8/6/2022 at 3:11 AM, KeithJenner said:

It is an upgrade offer and gives two extra meals per person.

Can this reduced priced upgrade offer be obtained on any cruises where you have 2 meals included on a 7 day cruise or 4 included on an 11 day cruise?   Or is it just on recently booked cruises that only offer 1 free included night when NCL did their cutbacks awhile back? 

I know online it's only available for the 1 included as an upgrade, but do you think it could be obtained via a supervisor for the other cruises?  Thanks.

2 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Can this reduced priced upgrade offer be obtained on any cruises where you have 2 meals included on a 7 day cruise or 4 included on an 11 day cruise?   Or is it just on recently booked cruises that only offer 1 free included night when NCL did their cutbacks awhile back? 

I know online it's only available for the 1 included as an upgrade, but do you think it could be obtained via a supervisor for the other cruises?  Thanks.

It applies to cruises booked after a certain date. I can’t remember what that date was, but I’m thinking sometime around February of this year.

I can’t say for sure, but I don’t think there are any exceptions, even if you call.

when I log into my account on the NCL website, It is definitely spelled out that this price ($70.80 including gratuities) is for two extra meals.  And I can select it with no problems.  It just doesn't seem to work on the Android app for some reason, and the description is a little misleading on the app.  If it really was unlimited for this price, I would have jumped on it.  $35 per meal is still a good deal, but I don't have any problems with the the including places to eat.  I'm going to use my one included meal for moderno.  Maybe I'll treat myself and get this upgrade and enjoy a couple of steaks.  Not too often (more like never) can you get yourself a nice $35 steak meal

I just got off a cruise this weekend on the "Getaway" - we were on a 7 day trip - we had two specialty dining evenings included. To be honest it was enough. The Food throughout the ship was incredible. Of course the specialty dining is a cut above and i would suggest Cagneys over all other restaurants. If this is your first cruise I would suggest you try all the venues before getting hooked into all the upgrades. Have fun !!!