Pedicure on Norwegian Encore

Rich5537

On 8/6/2022 at 3:26 PM, Rich5537 said:

Can anyone tell me the going rate for the ‘Fire and Ice’ pedicure on Norwegian Cruise Line?

Howdy @Rich5537 and welcome to Cruise Critic!

Thank you for your new thread on the Ask a Cruise Question forum! 👍 However, it is the forum for general questions regarding cruising & your inquiry is about a specific cruise line ship.

To help you out I have moved your thread to the Norwegian Cruise Line forum where it will be on topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed Norwegian Encore frequent this forum and provide feedback here. Browse through the thread titles on this forum looking for threads of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you.

Cruise Critic is a great resource for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are glad you found us! Please feel free to browse the Cruise Critic Community Categories list. Read a few threads in the different forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads on the top of the first page of threads in a forum. You will find very important instructions or information there. Also, please be sure to read the Cruise Critic Community Guidelines we all agree to follow when registering for our Cruise Critic memberships.

And don't forget, after your cruise be sure to submit your review for publication by Cruise Critic. Many cruisers will benefit from your experience! See How To: Submit a Member Review.

Hope this will be helpful to someone new to posting on our message boards. Welcome again, and we are glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! 

Happy sails,

Host Kat

On 8/6/2022 at 4:26 PM, Rich5537 said:

Can anyone tell me the going rate for the ‘Fire and Ice’ pedicure on Norwegian Cruise Line?

Welcome to Cruise Critic!  

The following is a recent spa menu from the Encore. The specific treatment you are asking about is $79 (top right of second page). There are a couple of other pedicures listed there too. Remember, that there is an automatic 18% gratuity added to all prices. 

Norwegian Encore April 2022

image.thumb.png.ce1f6a59c8a5ee39e97158478b408ffc.png

image.thumb.png.dad3fd40d8e8fe37d7dab9faa532c7c2.png

• 1 year later...

The exact rate is as elusive as a hidden treasure chest! However, amidst my search, I stumbled upon some fascinating nail ideas that really caught my eye. Just picture this: one day, you're flaunting a bold, fiery red polish that exudes confidence and warmth, and the next, you're sporting a tranquil, icy blue shade that brings a sense of calm and serenity.

Now, while I haven't quite cracked the code on the pedicure pricing just yet, rest assured, I'm on it like a detective on a case. If I manage to uncover the details, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be sharing them right here.

44 minutes ago, ThreeLiveKru said:

The exact rate is as elusive as a hidden treasure chest! However, amidst my search, I stumbled upon some fascinating nail ideas that really caught my eye. Just picture this: one day, you're flaunting a bold, fiery red polish that exudes confidence and warmth, and the next, you're sporting a tranquil, icy blue shade that brings a sense of calm and serenity.

Now, while I haven't quite cracked the code on the pedicure pricing just yet, rest assured, I'm on it like a detective on a case. If I manage to uncover the details, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be sharing them right here.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Best of luck on your quest for the perfect nails. 

Advice: If you have a discussion you would like to start here on CC, just start a new thread. It's fun having your own thread. The challenge of touching a old thread (this thread has been dead for nearly 2 years) is that the information on the thread may be old and confuse or mis-inform others. For example, prices of manicures and pedicures have gone up since this thread was created 2 years ago. 

image.thumb.png.0d1585e94d9fb658d6b17119d3d5421b.png