Princess back to back

sfrieman

42 minutes ago, sfrieman said:

Will be sailing on the Majestic Princess in November 2023 on back to back cruise to Australia and New Zealand.  How are back to back cruises handled.

It can vary quite a bit. You may be moved from one cabin to another, though you can in most cases have your TA make sure you stay in your original cabin. In many(though not all)the menu may stay the same for both cruises. That's a reason we choose 14 day cruises. The menu varies along your voyage. I'm sure many others will give you better info. than me.

It looks like your turnaround day is in Sydney.

If you don't have the same cabin booked for both cruises I would suggest you work on this. It is just a little easier then having to change cabins. However, changing cabins isn't really that difficult. If you have the same cabin for each cruise booked then have your bookings marked "No Upgrades." Your T.A. will have to request this, or if you booked directly you have to contact Princess.

I don't believe there will be any immigration procedures in Sydney on turn around day. You should be able to treat the day just like any other port day, by staying on board or leaving the ship. Just follow the instructions that will be provided.

If you have to change cabins the cabin steward will arrange. Hang as much in the closet on hangers as possible. These items will be moved and hung in your new cabin. Other items place in your luggage. Leave the luggage in your cabin. The luggage will be moved to your new cabin, or you may be able do it yourself.

Any credit (OBC) or debit account balances from the first cruise will roll over to the second. You will receive one final bill on your final disembarkation day.

There are no special benefits, such as extra OBC or lunches.

It is really not difficult if you follow the instructions.

1 hour ago, skynight said:

It looks like your turnaround day is in Sydney.

If you don't have the same cabin booked for both cruises I would suggest you work on this. It is just a little easier then having to change cabins. However, changing cabins isn't really that difficult. If you have the same cabin for each cruise booked then have your bookings marked "No Upgrades." Your T.A. will have to request this, or if you booked directly you have to contact Princess.

I don't believe there will be any immigration procedures in Sydney on turn around day. You should be able to treat the day just like any other port day, by staying on board or leaving the ship. Just follow the instructions that will be provided.

If you have to change cabins the cabin steward will arrange. Hang as much in the closet on hangers as possible. These items will be moved and hung in your new cabin. Other items place in your luggage. Leave the luggage in your cabin. The luggage will be moved to your new cabin, or you may be able do it yourself.

Any credit (OBC) or debit account balances from the first cruise will roll over to the second. You will receive one final bill on your final disembarkation day.

There are no special benefits, such as extra OBC or lunches.

It is really not difficult if you follow the instructions.

And don't forget to empty your safe.

• Like 1